As part of providing a service to you, LifePsyche needs to collect and record personal information from you that is relevant to your situation, such as your name, contact information, medical history and other relevant information as part of providing services to you.
This collection of personal information will be a necessary part of the assessment and treatment that is conducted.
At any stage, you are entitled to access your personal information kept on file, subject to exceptions in the relevant legislation. Your practitioner may discuss different possible forms of access.
- it is subpoenaed by a court; or
- failure to disclose the information would in the reasonable belief of the LifePsyche practitioner, place you or another person at serious risk to life, health or safety; or
- your prior approval has been obtained to
- provide a written report to another professional or agency. e.g., a GP or a lawyer; or
- discuss the material with another person, eg. a parent, employer or health provider; or
- disclose the information in another way; or
- you would reasonably expect your personal information to be disclosed to another professional or agency (e.g. your GP) and disclosure of your personal information to that third party is for a purpose which is directly related to the primary purpose for which your personal information was collected; or
- disclosure is otherwise required or authorised by law.
Your personal information is not disclosed to overseas recipients, unless you consent or such disclosure is otherwise required by law. Your personal information will not be used, sold, rented or disclosed for any other purpose.
The cost of a 30-minute session is $125.
Fees are payable at the end of the session by cash, cheque, eftpos or credit card. Credit cards incur an extra $2 fee. Bulk billing and reduced rates may be negotiated in cases of genuine hardship.